Our Service Portfolio:
The name Value & Risk captures our strategy of focusing on solutions for determining the value and the risk of financial invstments. We take the perspective that value can only be understood when one has a grasp of the risks involved and vice versa. To help our clients appreciate this, we offer a full range of services covering all asset classes and nearly all levels of complexity.
- Valuation of financial instruments
- Risk assessment of financial instruments and portfolios thereof
- Analysis and special reporting for your individual needs; supplementary valuations and risk measurements
- Transaction market-conform reporting
- Consulting reports and appraisals.
Currently supported asset classes:
- Equities (EQ)
- Fixed-income assets (FI)
- Interest rate-linked assets (IR)
- Foreign currency (FX)
- Credits (CR)
- Commodities (CM)
- Inflation-linked assets (INF)
- Hybrids (combination of different asset classes).
Liquidity and Complexity
Our market niche is the theoretical valuation of less liquid, OTC and complex assets. For the valuation of complete portfolios that also include more liquid assets, we work hand in hand with market data vendors.
We focus on:
- Less liquid instruments such as loans, private placements and illiquid bonds
- OTC Instruments
- Structured products, including the most exotic assets
- ABS products: MBS, CMBS, CLO etc.
- Hybrid, tailor-made and special products
Though the range of our services is extensive, we continuously expand into new areas as they are needed in the market. Please contact us if you have an issue where you think we can work together. We love challenges!